- 1 kilogram of flour
- 260 grams of Cristal de Caña sugar
- 40 grams of fresh yeast
- 80 grams of butter
- 4 eggs
- 200 cc of milk
- Dissolve the yeast with the milk in the center of a bowl with flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix them until you get a soft and elastic dough.
- Let the dough rise to double its volume (leavening dough with yeast).
- Knead dough with your hands.
- Remove the gases dissolved in the dough by poking it with a stick at 2 centimeters.
- Cut the dough with a round mold to give shape to the doughnuts.
- In a tray, let it leaven at 3/4 of its volume.
- Fry the doughnuts, let them cool a bit and decorate them as you like.