Oat and apple crumble
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon Dark Brown Cristal de Caña sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C, place the apple slices on a baking sheet and sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.
- Mix the oats, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, butter, and salt in a bowl.
- Drizzle this mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180°C and enjoy a healthy dessert!
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes