- 3 big oranges
- 550 grams of Cristal de Caña Sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Wash and peel the oranges
- Remove the white part, cut the pulp and remove the seeds
- Cut the skin into thin strips and add them to the pulp.
- In a casserole, at low heat, put the pulp and the skin to cook for 40 minutes. You must stir it often so that it does not stick.
- Add the Cristal de Caña sugar and then the lemon juice. Next, let everything cook for 10 more minutes.
- Serve cold.
Ideal for: Eating on toast or as a side dish for meat dishes.
Tip: If you want to vacuum pack your jam, fill the glass jars slowly and sterilize them in a bain-marie for 30 minutes. Store the jars in a dry, cool place, away from light.
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes