- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of baking powder (16g)
- 125 g of lemon yogurt
- Flour (3 yogurt measures)
- Cristal de Caña sugar (2 yogurt measures)
- Extra virgin olive oil (1 yogurt measure)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Butter and flour (for spreading on mold)
- For decorating: Jam, powdered sugar and mint leaves
- Heat the oven
- Beat the eggs and add the Cristal de Caña sugar, the yogurt, the oil, and the lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and the yeast and then add them to the previous mixture. Keep on beating until all the ingredients have perfectly combined.
- Grease a mold with butter or oil and sprinkle with flour, pour the mixture and bake it at 180ºC for 40-45 minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit and take it out of the mold
- Sprinkle the cake with a little bit of powdered sugar and decorate the plate with jam and some mint leaves.
Note: To measure the amount of flour, sugar and olive oil, use the empty yogurt container.
"If you notice that your lettuce leaves are losing freshness, soak them for an hour in cold water with a splash of vinegar and a teaspoon of sugar. With this mixture they will regain their greenness. Give it a try!".