- 4 cups of flour
- 2 cups of Cristal de Caña sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons of melted butter
- Edible pearls
- Vanilla buttercream
- Heat the oven to 220°C.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, the Cristal de Caña sugar, the baking powder and the salt.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs together with the milk, the melted butter and vanilla.
- Place the mixture of liquid ingredients in the base of dry ingredients, integrating and beating well, little by little.
- Pour the dough into the cupcake pans and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool and decorate with frosting.
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes