Coconut candy “Cocada”
- 4 tablespoons of Cristal de Caña sugar
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 grated coconut
- 2 eggs, separated
- Vanilla to taste
- Mix the coconut with the condensed milk.
- Beat the egg yolks and add them to the previous mixture along with the vanilla.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350ºF.
- Prepare a meringue with the two egg whites and four tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour the meringue on top and bake for a few more minutes.
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes