- 1/4 cup of refined Cristal de Caña sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 pineapple
- Aluminum foil
- Wooden sticks
- Cut the pineapple into slices and chop the pulp into small cubes, removing the fibrous center, until it fills one and a half cups.
- Boil the water with the Cristal de Caña sugar until it dissolves.
- Add the pineapple pieces and continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes until the mixture changes color. Let it cool down.
- Blend the pineapple with the syrup for a few seconds only so that whole pieces of the fruit remain.
- Pour the mixture into small glasses and put aluminum foil covers on each one.
- Drill the foils to place the wooden sticks in the center of the glasses.
- Put the glasses in the freezer for at least three hours.
- To remove the sticks, put the glasses in warm water for a few seconds.
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes