- ½ tablespoon of cane sugar
- 1 ½ pounds of broccoli
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 small white onion (diced)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Pepper to taste
- Boil the broccoli without letting it get too soft.
- Mix the onion and garlic with the lemon juice.
- Remove the broccoli from the water and let it stand for one hour.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the onion, garlic and lemon mixture.
- Cover the broccoli with this sauce.
- Use this garnish as a side dish for fish or meat.
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes