Chocolate and zucchini Cake
- ¾ cups of Cristal de Caña sugar
- 125 grams of extra virgin olive oil (about 9 tablespoons)
- 300 grams of zucchini (a medium-sized piece)
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups of rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of bitter cocoa powder
- ½ cup of dark chocolate
- 2/3 cups of coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the zucchini, cut it into pieces (unpeeled), and blend it in the blender.
- Press this mixture with a spoon, and after it releases some water, save it for later use.
- Mix the eggs and oil in a bowl. Then, gradually, add the sifted flour, and finally, incorporate the sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
- Add the blended zucchini to the mixture.
- Pour the batter into a greased mold and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Heat the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler until melted, while slowly adding the coconut milk.
- Cover the cake with this mixture a few minutes before serving.
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes