- 2 egg whites
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 grams of Cristal de Caña sugar
- 400 grams of mascarpone cheese
- 200 grams of sunflower biscuits
- 175 milliliters of coffee
- 200 grams of grated dark chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- Prepare a strong coffee pot and let it cool down.
- Beat the egg whites to form stiff peaks and set them aside for later.
- In a large bowl, beat the yolks with the Cristal de Caña sugar until the mix has a foamy consistency. At this point, slowly add the mascarpone cheese and continue stirring at a low speed.
- Add the stiff egg whites and mix everything with a spatula, making circular movements.
- In a rectangular mold, place a layer of sunflower biscuits previously soaked in coffee. Cover with a layer of mascarpone cheese and sprinkle half of the grated chocolate on top.
- Repeat the process: a layer of biscuits with coffee, another layer of mascarpone cheese, and a new layer of grated chocolate.
- Finally, sprinkle with cocoa powder and refrigerate the tiramisu for at least three hours or overnight.