Chocolate almond cake
- 175 grams of butter
- 175 grams of Cristal de Caña sugar
- 3 eggs
- 140 grams of pastry flour
- 25 grams of ground almond
- 60 grams of almonds
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 100 milliliters of milk
- 60 grams of chocolate powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 grams of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC with both heat up and down.
- Beat the butter with the Cristal de Caña sugar until the mixture becomes a smooth cream.
- Add the eggs one by one while you continue beating and pouring the milk in a thin stream.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the yeast, the chocolate powder and the pinch of salt. Then add it to the previous dough, sieving it and stirring it with a spatula. Finally, add the ground almond, the granulated almond and the chocolate chips.
- Grease a 20-centimeter cake pan with butter and pour the dough carefully, smoothing the surface.
- Bake for 50 minutes until the cake is golden or if you prick the center with a toothpick, it comes out clean.
- Take the cake out of the oven, let it cool down in the mold for a while and unmold it on a rack until it is ready to be served.
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes