- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet of baking powder (16g)
- 125 g of lemon yogurt
- Flour (3 yogurt measures)
- Cristal de Caña sugar (2 yogurt measures)
- Extra virgin olive oil (1 yogurt measure)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Butter and flour (for spreading on mold)
- Jam, powdered sugar and mint leaves for decorating
- Heat the oven.
- Beat the eggs and add the Cristal de Caña sugar, the yogurt, the oil, and the lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour and the yeast and then add them to the previous mixture. Keep on beating until all the ingredients have perfectly combined.
- Grease a mold with butter or oil and sprinkle with flour, pour the mixture and bake it at 180ºC for 40-45 minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit and take it out of the mold.
- Sprinkle the cake with a little bit of powdered sugar and decorate the plate with jam and some mint leaves.
Note: To measure the amount of flour, sugar and olive oil, use the empty yogurt container.
If you liked this, take a look at these recipes