- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 cups of blended baby corn with 1 ½ cups of milk
- 1 cup of Cristal de Caña sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cinnamon chips
- Powdered cinnamon for decoration
- Strain the milk-corn mixture until all the liquid is removed. Then strain a second time using a fine strainer.
- Put all the ingredients in a pot at low heat, while stirring continuously (this part is important so that no little balls are formed).
- When the mixture has thickened and has consistency, take it off the heat, serve it in glasses or small containers and sprinkle it with ground cinnamon.
- Serve cold.